Sunday, September 13, 2009

I'm Back!

OK. I'm back. I'm sorry! I was away for so long and even now I can only post a little bit, at least right now. Since vacation (the granola vacation), I've had precious little help with the kids and school started late (Helen hasn't even started) and in general, it's been a strange weird time where I'm hardly at home, never read the paper, and fall into bed in heap at the end of it all.

I did read Fun Home, a graphic novel by Alison Bechdel. It was really moving, and I recommend it. I've been seeeeeeething over the coverage of the three health care reform protesters. And right now I'm looking forward to being back. Thanks, everyone --I really appreciate your welcome back. More soon!

5 comments:

marjorie said...

welcome back!

i loved fun home.

Robin Aronson said...

Thanks! It's a great book....

Sue Dickman said...

I loved Fun Home as well, and this spring I made my way through The Essential Dykes to Watch Out For which turned out to be good bedtime reading.

I also love this photo of Alison Bechdel wearing a pair of grizzly bear pajamas made for her by Susie Bright.

Robin Aronson said...

That's a great picture. I was so curious to see a snapshot of John, too, in the story linked from the post, but, alas, no luck.

Anonymous said...

Yes!! You're back...I have been having a bit of withdrawl. Hope you got to relax a bit on vacation!-Tessa