Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Running

This morning I went for a run at 7, which was actually a little late for a before school run. As I was getting ready to leave I said to David, "Ask me how much I want to do this." And he said, "That really isn't relevant."

This is much easier to blog about than how grumpy I am about the New Jersey governor's race, not that I was following it, but I still can't believe Corzine lost. I will not read any post-mortems on what this means for Democrats because I heard Mara Liasson on NPR last night and she said the races are local and not really meaningful for national politics at this point in time. I'm going with what Mara said this time.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

i love your husband's comment. i need someone to say that to me too.

ditto re corzine.

Robin Aronson said...

He's very good at saying the no nonsense thing that gets me to do the thing I don't want to do because I don't feeeeeel like it. I can just repeat it to myself when I have to. Can't you imagine Joan White saying the same kind of thing? There's very little space where she and my husband overlap on the Venn (sp?) diagram of life, but this might be it.