Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A Terrible Day

Today was one of those days when everyone woke up and was kind of tired of one another and while I had very grand plans (that great water park downtown!), they vanished, just like that, how, I don't even know. Then, some guy said to me about my sobbing son (yes, we were on the street), "What is he crying about like that? What kind of mother are you?" Now, why can't people just ask themselves questions like that very, very quietly? It's not like they don't already have an answer for themselves anyway, right?

4 comments:

marjorie said...

wow, that guy was impressive in his douchiness. i'm really sorry you had a bad day.

Wildlife Girls said...

NO HE DIDN'T?! That's appalling. What a fuckwit.

Anonymous said...

That's not Alfred btw, though I'm sure he'd agree, it's me! Ceridwen

Robin Aronson said...

I guessed it was you, Ceridwen! And yes he did. And it was impressive douchiness (though not as impressive as the guy on the train the day before). The very worst of it is Elliot told me the man, who was clearly a little off his rocker though still enraging, made him feel worse.