Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What They're Wearing

Some of you might know that I'm the kind of girl that doesn't mind watching a football game. If I have some knitting, or a laptop with wireless, I think sitting on the couch taking in a Monday night game is kind of pleasant. Plus it keeps me in the loop with my dad and brother, which is why I started watching football in the first place. Sunday, I caught a glimpse of what the Denver Broncos were wearing as part of this whole old school uniform thing going on this season. Those uniforms were shocking. Shocking. And since my friend Stefan Fatsis wrote a book about suiting up for the Broncos (A Few Seconds of Panic), I asked him about the uniform situation. He directed me here, to Paul Lucas' blog. I recommend it for the sheer pleasure of spending a little time in someone else's obsession.

No comments: