Thursday, October 29, 2009

Truth or Dare

Flipping through the channels the other night right before I was set to go to bed, we happened upon Truth or Dare. You know? Truth or Dare! It was so thrilling, and ridiculous, and Warren Beatty was in it because apparently they were a couple, Warren and Madonna. Of all things. I remember when Truth or Dare came out I didn't want to see it because I'd seen the concert. Yes, it's true. My brother got free tickets through an old family friend and he gave them to me and they were on the floor and we had back stage passes and it was amazing. Really, it changed my life. I'd just graduated from college, I didn't have a job, I had no idea what I was going to do next (the more things change....), but there were these tickets and that night there was this concert and it blew my mind and carried me through the rest of that long hot summer. In it's very own way, it was a beautiful thing.

No comments: