Monday, October 3, 2011

October! And Cook This Now!

September was madness. It was chaos. It was a mad dash crazy blitz run for it please let this be the finish line. And the finish line? Just a schedule. A regular, predictable, reasonable schedule. Of course things are still a little chaotic and I've had a lot of ideas for posts that I haven't had the chance to write. And I'm out of practice writing because I don't write every day anymore, and I wish I did, but, as with exercise and cutting down on butter, wishing doesn't make anything so. Which is to say I'd like to hunker down for a long post right now about something, but this is just a quick one for I'm soon off to a party to celebrate Melissa's new book -- Cook This Now! Everyone should go buy it now. You won't regret it.

No comments: