Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thursday

It's been a day so far, and since my mom taught me not to say anything if I can't say anything nice, I'm going to leave it at that. My time is short, but I have good, almost great cherry tomatoes from the farm market on the kitchen counter and I have these photos from the White House to resist. I could spend all day with them. But here's my problem with all the White House photos--the White House isn't the West Wing. All the pictures make it seem like a TV show. Plus. someone has to be there taking the pictures all the time. Do you think you just get used to that after a while? I know if there were a photographer taking pictures of me and my kids this morning, there'd be not one worth sharing. Some mornings are like that, even in New York City.

No comments: