Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Wednesday 3:09

I've decided to start this blog. And so, I must blog. I feel like on this first post I should say something about what might be on this blog, only I'm not sure what that is. I'll probably blog about what I'm reading, what I see when I'm walking, and, unfortunately but inevitably, about things my kids say to me.
If you don't know me, and I have to admit, if you're reading this first post I find it hard to believe that you don't know me, but I guess anything is possible, anyway, as I was saying, if you don't know me, I've written two books. The first is a holistic pregnancy book called The Whole Pregnancy Handbook, and I wrote it with Joel Evans, MD. The second is The Skinny: How to fit into your little black dress forever, which I wrote with the amazing Melissa Clark. I site these because (a) why not? and (b) I'll probably blog about things like pregnancy, women's health, birth, body image, and food madness. I can't help it. Sometimes I rant. Just a little.
Anyway, today I'm thinking about the primaries, but I'm no political blogger so I'll only say that I'm disappointed and leave the rest to bloggers who do things like research.
I will also say that it being Wednesday, I'm extremely excited about the finale of Project Runway which will air tonight. My only sadness about its airing is that once it's on, it will have been on, and it will be over. Just like Nelly Furtado and Chris Martin sing in a song that for a month obsessed my then 2-year-old son, "Why do all good things come to an end?" So it goes.

No comments: